Tuesday, February 2, 2010

These Are a Few of Karie's...

I was SOOOOOOO excited when Jason told me I had a package waiting for me at home yesterday!!

Remember Blair's Blog Swap? And what I sent to Rachel? Yesterday it was my turn! :)

What could it be? Cute fabric covering the stuff...

Wait - it's a bag!!!

With all KINDS of goodies!!!

Her note says, "Here are a few things I enjoy throughout the year-
Winter - hot drinks (coffee mug, hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, hot tea bags)
Spring - cracker jacks at ball games
Summer - lemonade
Fall - picturesque scenery (adorable scrapbook!)
and of course some chocolate (candies and a pack of Little Debbies) to get me through! Enjoy, Karie"

I thought, hmmm.. what could this be?

It had tea bags in it!! AWESOME!!

And here's a close up of the album.

Wow, all the way from Las Vegas, NV - it was so worth the wait!! Thanks Karie! :)

3 comments:

  1. awesome!! i'm gonna do another swap in March! get excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! Especially the mug! :) I totally meant to do the blog swap, but time got away from me, so I'm excited to hear that Blair's doing another one in March!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, I defintely will do this next time!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails