Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lunch with Lovely Ladies

Yesterday Emily, Kristin, and I had lunch at Southern Star! It was so fun to catch up on each others lives - especially since Kristin and I hadn't hung out at all since she moved to Chatt. But since we all work fairly close to each other, I have a feeling these lunches will become more regular. :)

"Are you sure you want that minivan in the back? Because I can get the Mercedes if you want me to..."

"Errr.. no, please just take the picture. Thanks."

1 comment:

  1. So glad that we did this!! Even if I look a little bit like a hunchback/red blob :) I'm really looking forward to more of these lunch dates!!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails