Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Second "Fix" - Stitch Fix Review


I'm excited to post about my second "Fix" from Stitch Fix!! What's Stitch FixBasically, after you fill out a fun Style Profile, your personal stylist picks out 5 items specifically for you and mails them to your house! You pay $20 for a styling fee, and then that $20 goes towards any purchase you make from your Fix! 

I propped my camera up with the timer set to get some pictures with me actually wearing the clothes! I've looked at a ton of blog posts about Stitch Fix, and my favorites are when they show themselves actually wearing them. :) So here goes with the awkward posing. Haha!

Here's what my personal stylist Jen sent me, 4 tops and 1 dress:

Here's the first top - Everly Maccina Car Print Tab Sleeve Top. I really liked the fit on this one - it reminded me of the top I loved from my first Fix, however, the colors weren't my favorite. 

But look how cute the print is - especially for a boy-mama. :) Cars and wrenches and nuts and bolts. Cute!! (I wish the background was red or white or something different...)

The next top was the RD Style Rufus Cut-Out Button-Up Tank. I loved the bright pink color, the triangle cut outs...

...and the longer in the back style is fun. Buuuut, I really hated how it came up so high in the front, and it was one of the more expensive pieces in my Fix.

This top is the Blu Pepper sharon sleeveless sheer tank. I didn't like it right out of the box, and it didn't do much for me on, either. It's just not my style, but it did fit in my "Spring style" request with the sheer, sleeveless look. 

And the last top, DownEast Olivia Leaf Print Peplum Top. I really liked this one! The first picture I took, I was all sassy and turned to the side, but then you couldn't see the cut at the bottom. So here's my awkward pose so you can see it better. :)

And here's the dress, RD Style Freddy Sleeveless Chiffon Dress. It's a very "current" style and I like that! It's brighter than this picture shows, which I also love, but it's a little too short for me. I know, I know, I'm a total prude! I just wouldn't feel comfortable out and about in it or bending over hauling all my kids around. :) The style card showed it with some leggings under it, but I'm afraid I'd have a hard time finding the perfect ones... I'm open to suggestions!

And here's the back - there's a little keyhole and button at the top - cute!

Aaaaaand we're done with the fashion show.
Time for a nap! :)

What do you think? Which ones do you like? What should I keep??

Ready to sign up for your OWN Fix?? Sign up at Stitch Fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails