Monday, February 15, 2010

MPM: February Week 3

My third full week of meal planning, and I have to say, I'm enjoying it very much. I pretty much planned all of these meals at the beginning of February so the only planning I'm really having to do (other than being flexible if things change) is remembering to thaw things out for the next night!

Here's what's on the menu for this week:

Sunday: PW's steak bites and twice baked potatoes (these were a super yummy V-day treat)

Monday: grilled chicken (marinated in balsamic vinaigrette)
Tuesday: out to dinner with Kristin R.!! (so J has to fend for himself)  :)
Wednesday: chicken quesadillas
Thursday: big 'ol pot of chili
Friday/Saturday: out to eat/fix what you can find

(Check out OrgJunkie.com for more menu plans!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails