Monday, February 15, 2010

Boo Sick Days

Unfortunately, I have a stomach bug. I have been on and off sick for about a week now - when it's bad, its BAD but when it's not, I'm totally fine, and thinking I'm back to 100%. Well, since I kept thinking I was totally fine, I was eating like normal and doing everything I normally would, and now it's catching up to me. A stomach bug that is usually 48 hours (when treated like one) has turned into a 6 day thing.

So now I'm officially on the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast) but I'm totally fine with that, if it'll make it all stop!
What was funny is that the doctor said I need to avoid meat, but her first suggestion was to eat Campbells chicken noodle soup. Then she stopped and said "well, I wouldn't say there's much meat in there anyway", but she doesn't know that I pick it all out anyway!

I will be posting the winner of my 300th post giveaway tonight! I can't wait to tell you who won! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails