Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today's Top Ten

In honor of my 100th post, I wanted to give a quick list of my 10 favorite posts from 2008 (and early 2009).
  1. 4-Wheeler-phobics Anonymous - my account of my first 4-wheeling trip in years
  2. Not So Wise - I got my teeth out! and said silly things!
  3. Workin' 9-to-5, what a way to make a livin'! - the beginnings of my new job
  4. August Birthday Celebration! - we had a b'day party with tons of friends!
  5. Well, It's Official. - I finally made the decision to move out (and my 'rents said ok!)
  6. Does this mean I'm a grownup now? - I actually moved! and didn't drive my mom insane!
  7. Use Cushion as Flotation Device - my first work trip to Yee-Haw, Arkansas
  8. Things You Should Know About Me - weird facts about myself that probably scare you away (my highest # of comments ever!)
  9. I've Been Holding Out On You - Jason buys a house (which he closes on in less than 4 hours!!)
  10. One Hundred!!!! - finally, my 100th post featuring my goofy dog and my sweet new camera
If you haven't read these, feel free! What your favorite post from your own blog? Comment and leave the link so we can all read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails