Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled friend loving-"

...to tell you how much I love my boyfriend. Now, I'm not going to get all super mushy or create an elaborate picture collage (that takes some time that I just don't have), but I wanted to let you know that sometimes the smallest things make me so stinkin' happy!

I must start by saying that Jason has always "tolerated" my dog Dash. Notice that main word there - TOLERATED. Not liked. Definitely not loved. When I decided to move out and take the dog he thought it was a CRAZY idea, that I would hate it and that the dog would get on my nerves. Well, he definitely gets on my nerves, that's for sure, but I wouldn't have it any other way. (He's my guard dog.)


All that to say: The other day, Jason got off work early and I assumed he would just go home and call me later. Well, out of the blue I get this picture/text message:



"Hello!"

My heart melted when I realize that Jason went to go take Dash out, feed him, and play with him because he knew I wouldn't get home until late. Then yesterday I called him and let him know that it would be at least 6:00pm or later before I left work, and when I got to my apartment, Dash was SUPER CLEAN and fed and happy - Jason had given him a BATH!


Remember the man who tolerated? Now he LOOOOOVES. ...Whether or not he'll admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails