Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All My Blog Buddies 4


I met Kristin Mardis working at camp in 2006, and I think that it was that summer when we were in small group together (with Gill?). She told me that she went to UGA which is where one of my very best friends (Cara) goes to school. Kristin had just joined a sorority and was looking for a campus ministry to become involved in. I remember telling her how much Cara loved Crossroads (UGA's Campus Crusade) and said she should check it out. Honestly, I don't think I thought about it too much after that, and from time to time Cara would talk about her friend Kristin. The next summer I put it all together that they really did know each other! (Yes, it really took that long.) This year they led a Bible study together and it's so cool to see pictures of them together on facebook. Okay all that was kind of a side story, but anytime I think about Kristin, I think UGA, then I think about Cara, and.. alright, you get it. ALSO - I discovered (again, later that I probably should have taken) that her sister and Anna's brother are MARRIED! Later, I will tell you how I know Anna (though I don't know yet what I'm going to say since I don't remember an official meeting... hmm...). Kristin is DEFINITELY one of the most fun people to be around - she always has a smile, and it's wonderful when I get the chance to spend time with her. HOPEFULLY she will find a way to move to Chattanooga with all the other super cool camp people and we can spend even more time together!!

I LOVE KRISTIN MARDIS!!

3 comments:

  1. yeah! she's spending the night with me Saturday night (along w/ Kasey & Anna!)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since you have been posting blogs like CRAZY lately, I had NO idea that you had done this post on me until today!! haha I love you so much Sarah Guin and I definitely hope to see a whole lot more of you in less than 4 months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww yay!!! love these clever posts. AND, i just want you to know.. that i remember EXACTLY when we met! haha.. and i'm not sure whether i should tell you or keep putting the pressure on for you to FIGURE IT OUT or you'll be put in friend time out!!! lol, no i'm jk, but seriously... we go way back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails