Friday, January 30, 2009

Follow Me Boys (...and girls)

Today I would like to explain how to become a "follower". But wait - one of my bestest buddies, Emily, has already done so here. Wow, that makes my job a lot easier. Now all you have to do is scroll to the end and follow her easy step-by-step instructions. You don't even have to create a blog, just a username. And come on - add a picture! We wanna see your beautiful face!

People I hope will follow me:
Brianne (haha - caught you, now you HAVE to)
Joe Brunk
Raynolds
Grady Bray - these 3 boys have no excuse... if they read this, that is :)
Alexis W. (you don't even have to make a photo blog of other people's kids!)
Louise (it's okay if you don't - I still love you)
Heidi (see above comment)
My mom (wait - does my mom even read this??)
Patricia/Jessica
And YOU!!!

Man, I'm so clever.

**By the way, Twitter is pretty fun too. You can let everyone know what you're doing, like, all the time. And the best part is, you convince yourself that everyone cares!!

This weekend:
  • touch up paint in living room (still... don't ask.)
  • 2nd coat in kitchen (no, we haven't done it yet!)
  • paint hallway
  • paint all 3 bedrooms

Ready? Set? GO!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm coming over to help. just to let you know. i'll call in the morning.
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's out of the closet now...I am officially a follower!! ha. And I even made a profile, maybe when I am really inspired one day I will make a blog...so keep checking! You never know when that inspiration will hit. Anyways, I'm super excited I saw you twice in one week...I need to see your face more often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails