Monday, January 26, 2009

Don't Hate Me Because I'm...

Stupid.

This weekend we did a TON of work at Jason's house: let me show you all the pictures I got.








Ooooh this is my favorite...






No, you're not going crazy. Yes, your page has fully loaded. There is no "right click - show pictures". There ARE NO PICTURES.

Sadly, I didn't remember my camera on Saturday (painting day #1) and I did remember it on Sunday (painting day #2) but my memory card was still in my computer at home. Grrrrrr... So please don't hate me because I'm stupid!!

*Check back tomorrow to hear about all our amazing friends and because I'm going to take a TON of pictures tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails