Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh Baby!

I was invited to go to a baby shower for my friend, Evelyn, today! So I went, a little nervous because I knew that I would only know the guest of honor. When I walked in, I quickly scanned the room to see where she was, and didn't see her. I immediately thought "Oh jeez... I know NO ONE."

Then I got the hilarious/amazing news that Evelyn wasn't going to be at her own baby shower...

BECAUSE SHE HAD HER BABY!! Haha! Little Noah came a month early!

I ended up talking and hanging out with all her friends for almost 2 hours! And turns out - they know my cousin-in-law, Kate, who happens to live down the street and she and her fiance came over too!

I didn't get any pictures because my camera battery died, but it was really fun!! CONGRATS TO RYAN AND EVELYN!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails