Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Goals - How'd I Do?

I can't believe the month is already over!! Let's see how I did:

Fun:
Host a party {COMPLETE!Sam's 25th Birthday}
Read 2 books {COMPLETE! - Surrender Bay by Denise Hunter, The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis, AND The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe too!}
Sponsor another Compassion child! {COMPLETE! - His name is Manoj from India, he's precious.}

DIY/Crafting:
Start my "Family Tree" project with Mamaw {COMPLETE! - Well, complete as in "I've started", which is all I set out to do this month. :) }
Print Holidays in Hand book {COMPLETE! - I am so glad to have this done. It is packed away with our Christmas stuff, ready to discover again next year.}

Home:
Finish un-decorating from Christmas {COMPLETE!}
Install and organize pantry {FAIL - we have all the stuff, our walls our just being uncooperative... we need stronger anchors!}
Organize office {FAIL - it's better than it was, but not "organized" like I want it to be.}
Go through 4 boxes in the basement; either keep, sell, give, or toss {COMPLETE! - now only 30+ more to go...}

 Cooking:
Try two new recipes {COMPLETE! - pot roast, meatloaf, AND banana muffins!}
Bake a cake! {COMPLETE! for Sam's b'day}
Make homemade bread {COMPLETE! As of yesterday!}

Wellness:
Establish more consistent nighttime routine {COMPLETE! Though this needs to stay on for next month... I always need to be reminded of this one.}
Take vitamins {COMPLETE! whoo hoo for gummies!}
Eat more fruit! {COMPLETE! We've got bananas, grapefruit, pears, peaches, plums, and an orange in our fridge as we speak.}


Not too bad, if I do say so myself. :) I definitely think that having written goals (especially posted here!) is really great for accountability. Take my books goal for example: two books this month was definitely no big exciting goal, but for me, it was acheivable, and look - I read three!

Did you get to check off any of your January goals? All of them?
If you decided not to do January, Feb is right around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails