Monday, June 21, 2010

The Prodigal Cheese Grater Returns

I don't know how many people I have told this to, but when talking about post-wedding events, such as opening, sorting, and relocating wedding gifts, I always bring up "the cheese grater."

I registered for this awesome Oxo Cheese Grater at BB&B that has a measured cup in the bottom so you can grate exactly how much you need. Super cool, right? And the Hilliards got it for us at the Red Bank shower! (I even got a picture with it!!!)

Anyway, somehow in the hustle and bustle of putting things away at the new house, it got lost. Or thrown away. Or stolen by aliens. Either way, it was gone. For-ev-er.

And I would talk about it all the time! "Man, where in the WORLD is that dadgum cheese grater?!" I would tell people, "Make sure you keep track of where you put things after the wedding!

But alas, we never found it.

UNTIL LAST NIGHT!!!

The prodigal cheese grater returns!!!

Jason found it in the back of the top cabinet in the kitchen last night. I almost cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails