Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kitchen Progress: Day 3

Yesterday was Day 3 of the remodel and we are moving right along! Last night we sanded the cabinet bases and began the first coat of beautfiul white.

Sorry for all the phone pictures but it's so much easier to snap one and email it to myself knowing there's nothing I can do about the quality, than taking a picture with my fancy camera and spending 25 minutes in Photoshop trying to make it look better. :)

Plans for tonight include:
*finishing coat 1 on the bases
*sanding the cabinet doors now that they have trim on the front
*painting the doors after they're sanded

I love the way the white is looking, but I still keep getting paint all over myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails