Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Progress Report - Garden

It is finally time for a garden update! I wish I had done what I said I was going to do (grrr) and taken a picture every single week to really have a good perspective of how the garden has grown over time, but alas: I have 3 weeks of pictures out of the 7 weeks.

Let's take a look at the left side for the first 2 weeks after planting: strawberries in the front, squash in the back, and sugar snap peas on the right side.


And now after 7 weeks!! Look at how crazy those snap peas are!

And the right side, weeks 1-2: cucumbers and zucchini.

And now after 7 weeks! :)

Look at the zucchini go!

I am so soooooo proud of how far our little garden has come...

...and I can't WAIT until we get some veggies!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your snap peas. They are doing awesome. Everything looks great, and so neat. I love neat gardens.

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails