Monday, June 28, 2010

I. Hate. Socks.

  Dear everyone,
I hate socks. I hate wearing them, but I really hate matching them.

When I do laundry, I refuse to fold underwear or match socks. So.... this is what the unmatched socks pile looks like right now:

Yikes! Well, after I took this picture and laughed to myself about how goofy it is that I don't just take five minutes to match them, I came back in the bedroom to find the whole pile of socks sprinkled over MY side of the bed.

Haha. Reeeeal funny, bub. So we took the five minutes to match the socks.

The end.

For now.

Until a new sock pile appears.

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind matching them when the pairs are obvious but when they are missing and almost alike but the stripe on the bottom is different or something, I can't stand it! Our dresser is always piling up with sock that are missing the pair

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails