Thursday, April 14, 2011

Terrific Teacups

A few weeks ago we FINALLY put up the teacups that Patricia gave me at our Red Bank Wedding Shower! I got this cool teacup display at a local store in Lookout Valley last summer and knew the perfect spot in the kitchen that I wanted to hang it.

(sorry for the horrendous cell phone pictures)



Now, to be quite honest, I don't remember whose teacups are whose, but they are each a piece of china from:

Shirley - Jason's paternal grandmother
Kathleen - Jason's maternal grandmother
Virginia - Jason's Nanny
Patricia - Jason's mom

It is sooooo special to me to have these!
(I just need to put a little piece of tape on the bottom of
each so that I know which cup belongs to which person!)

EDITED: Patricia let me know which one is which; 
Kathleen (top), Virginia, Shirley, Patricia (bottom).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails