Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Week 28}

How far along?: 28w1d - only 12 weeks to go!

How big is baby?: Still the size of an eggplant, around 2 lbs
Weight gain/loss?: +13-14 lbs
Stretch marks?: Not yet.
Maternity clothes?: Other than my gauchos, I'm completely in maternity clothes.
Sleep?: If I can FALL asleep, I'm good, but lately I've had a hard time getting comfortable enough to drift off.
.Food cravings?: Hmmm... maybe Mike & Ikes? :)
Gender?: Sweet baby BOY!
Movement?: If I'm sitting down/laying down, he's moving like crazy! Just squirming around all the time!
Belly button?: It looks so different already and I've been told it will only get worse... yikes. 
What do you miss?: My abs.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Can't wait to find out if Baby Walker is a boy or a girl!! Hopefully we'll know by the weekend! :)

Yesterday I helped in the nursery at church for the first time and I was holding this little girl Eva and feeding her a bottle, and MY little boy kept kicking her in the back!! Haha! It was hilarious. I told little Eva "Sorry honey, there's nothing I can do - he doesn't listen to me yet." When I told Jason the story, he said it was because our little guy didn't like that girl being in his mommy's lap! :)




1 comment:

  1. How 'bout a few pictures with your beautiful face in them!?

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails