Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Week 27}

Check out the Our Baby page for all things Baby Lawhorn! :)
How far along?: 27w1d - seven months!
How big is baby?: Still the size of an eggplant, around 2 lbs.
Weight gain/loss?: +13 lbs
Stretch marks?: Not yet.
Maternity clothes?: All the time! I already need to get some more shirts... I feel like I'm wearing the same ones all the time!
Sleep?: Still sleeping pretty well.
Food cravings?: Cuties and really any fruit.
Gender?: Sweet baby BOY!
Movement?: If I'm sitting down/laying down, he's moving like crazy! Just squirming like a worm!
Belly button?: It looks so different already and I've been told it will only get worse... yikes. 
What do you miss?: Lifting and carrying things without feeling the effects later. (No worries, nothing too heavy; but bending over to pick stuff up really jacked my back up this weekend...)
What are you looking forward to this week?: Nothing specific I guess... Just enjoying the beginning of my 7th month of pregnancy!! (Can't believe we told our parents over Halloween weekend! It feels like forever ago, but just yesterday too!)


GOLLY BUM!!! LOOK AT THAT BELLY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails