Monday, March 1, 2010

March Goals

With the new month comes new goals! Here we go...
Fun:
*Read 2 books (Harry Potter 5: The Order of the Phoenix, which will probably take more than a month for me to read... and Beth Moore's new book So Long Insecurity along with ~7,000 others on the LPM blog)
*Write 2 letters to our sponsored kids
*Celebrate Jason's 26th b'day!
*Go to lunch with 2 friends this month

DIY/Crafting:
*Participate in two photography challenges at iheartfaces.com
*Create layout for small garden (...maybe get the area ready/started?)

Home:
*Create layout/floorplan for kitchen "update/remodel"! YAY!

Cooking:
*Meal plan for at least 2 weeks
*One new recipe (maybe something sweet from this post?)

Wellness:
*Go for another water only week (no cokes allowed!)
*Use pedometer for one week to determine current daily steps, then create a goal for increasing # of steps each day - I'll elaborate as I begin this process... should be pretty depressing interesting.

What are your March goals?

2 comments:

  1. I claim one of the "go to lunch with friends" goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great month! I loved the Potter books, but I'm happy they are finished. It's nice to have my life back. I got a little obsessed.

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails