Friday, March 26, 2010

Snookerton - Revisited

I was so incredibly excited that PW's website has FINALLY created Photoshop Elements actions!! Goodness gracious, I could have stayed up until 2 o'clock last night messing with them! Here are some of my favorites from PW's Action Sets 1 and 2:

SOOC

"Fresh Color"

"PW BW"

"Heartland"

"Seventies" - this one is funny because, c'mon - how much more 70s can our couch get??

"Soft Faded"

"Vintage"

I thought the vintage action was so awesome that I tried it on another photo and I love the effect!!

Doesn't it look like some old newspaper clipping that your great-grandmother saved? So cool.

I will be spending too much time this weekend playing with these actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails