Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Wed-nes-day.

I feel like bullet points, don't you? Last night I:
  • went up the mtn. first to see my family...
  • then to go to Youth! (SCUMY rocks!)
  • enjoyed spending time with all the kids (most of them I didn't know)
  • laughing at the fact that even though the kids change, the atmosphere of youth never does {chit chat, whispers, one liner jokes...}
  • chatting with the ones I did know - two boys asked if I had kids yet... errr, just 'cause you're married doesn't mean you immediately become with child... :)
  • loved talking with Kristin, even if it was only for 10-15 minutes!
  • I was about to leave to go home when I realized that Nick had a basketball game, so then I headed to that! They lost but I got to see him shoot a 3 pointer! Nick has always been a great player, but he has improved so much since I last saw him play. {pictures from my phone below - Nick's on the blue team and he has royal blue shorts on, though you probably won't be able to tell from these amazing photos I got}
  • Then I went home, read some HP5, then went to bed!!
{We've been busy at night this week so we still haven't watched 24 or Lost yet!!! AHHH!}

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails