Monday, June 30, 2008

12:30, yes, that's right!

Wait, what was the question?

Oh yeah, "Sarah - what time did you get up today?"

What a great answer. I didn't think I had it in me anymore, but apparently I do.

So this week is my "stay-cation"!!! WHOO HOO!!! Today I'm going to sleep late (check), eat a huge breakfast (check), write on my blog (check), clean my room (no check yet), blah blah blah... Basically whatever I want. :)

Man, I need to start taking pictures too, Em. It is more fun if there's pictures! So until then, I'm no fun.

OOOOOOOOOOH and guess what?!?! JASON'S HOME!!!!!!!! Finally. Gah. He should know better than to be gone for seven days. Seriously. But we had SOOO much fun yesterday. I love hanging out with him. He's pretty much the bomb. And he took some AMAZING pictures. I'll steal them from him and post them soon.

Okay well that's all for now. Because if you didn't realize, I have a lot of nothing to do and not a lot of time to do it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails