Friday, June 27, 2008

On-the-Go Playlist

So since I got my new iPod Touch - whoop whoop!! - I've been downloading like mad.

Here's a selection of my On-the-Go right now:

Hero/Herione - Boys Like Girls
No Air - Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown

Play My Music - Jonas Bros.

Our Time Now - Plain White T's


No One - Alicia Keys

This is Me - Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas
I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor Swift


Five Minutes to Midnight - Boys Like Girls

Gotta Find You - Joe Jonas
Check Yes Juliet - We the Kings


If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys

That's Just the Way We Roll - Jonas Bros.
Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis


Alright homies. That's all for now. Download some of them, they ROCK. (And they're fun to sing loud in the car - a definite prerequisite for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails