Friday, June 6, 2008

It's "I Don't Care Friday"!!

Whoooo hooooo! End of the week, baby! "I Don't Care Friday". (Hopefully that will work!)

So I don't know if I've told you guys yet, but Stretch bought Rock Band last week and I'm obsessed! There's a guitar (like Guitar Hero), a microphone, and a drum set, so when the "Gooey Gang" (the Fireman, Stretch, and I) plays a song, I sing and Stretch, of course, gets the drums. He bought it, he states, and so therefore he gets to play the cool drums.

Last night I decided I didn't want to do anything - I said I would clean my room... didn't happen. So since I wasn't doing anything else and Stretch wasn't home from his friend's house, I thought it would be fun to see if I had gotten any better on the drums. And I had. Oh yeah. I rocked out for an hour and 1/2 on those stupid things!! Can you believe that? Oh gosh. It's embarassing to even write that, but, man - I rock. (5 stars on every song, thank you very much.)

Here's another lovely story. Today the bug man came to the house. Stretch and his friend were watching tv in the living room, mom was in the sunroom on the phone, and I had just gotten out of the shower, so I'm in my robe. Okay, so the bug man knocks on the door - the dog goes NUTS, the boys are awkward (and 10 years old) so they aren't really good with greeting strangers. Stretch yells at the top of his lungs for mom, she doesn't hear, the dog bolts - or should I say DASHes - out the door, so I had to walk in there feeling super weird in the robe, tell Stretch to get the dog, and go get mom. Well, all of this was to tell us that we have a BLACK WIDOW SPIDER on our front porch!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh!! Sick. Sick. SICK!!! Ewww... I don't feel comfortable knowing that that THING has been there and could have landed on my shoulder and KILLLLLLED me.

Uhh. I need to go wash my hands. Something about spiders makes me feel all gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails