Has another month already gone by??
Birth: 7lbs 8oz, 21in long
1 Month: 9lbs 4oz, 22 3/4in long
2 Months: 11lbs 12oz, 24in long
Here's what Jack is up to at two months:
- He smiled his first smile on August 11th at Daddy and then on the 12th at Mommy!
- He smiles at us a LOT and we think we're pretty close to a small giggle.
- Since we stopped swaddling him, he's slept 5-6 hours at a time at night in his crib! WHOO HOO!!
- He has gotten to where he likes having his diaper changed, because he likes laying on his changing table. He still, however, squirms like a madman.
- He is now in cloth diapers exclusively - at home, out and about, and at night! We love it!
- He's been cooing and talking more to us and will have small "conversations" too!
- He loves this one particular rattle (attached to an octopus from his activity mat) and will bat at it with his right hand over and over to make it rattle.
- He's getting better head control, but (since his brain is so big) has a hard time lifting his head up when he's on his tummy. :)
- He is wearing 0-3mo or 3mo clothes (more because that's what fits best with the cloth diapers).
- Yesterday we took the newborn insert out of the bottom of his carseat - he's getting so big!
Funny stats: We changed 237 diapers (give or take ~5) during the month of August (279 diapers in July), bringing us to a grand total of 519 diaper changes (including today) since Jackson has been alive. Uh... wow. That's a lot of poop.
And now a video of Mr. Jackson on his two month "mirthday":