Saturday, September 3, 2011

Funny Faces

I usually don't post on Saturdays, but this kid just has me cracking up and I couldn't help but share. Last night while on the changing table, Jackson started making the funniest faces - like 100 in a row in less than 1 minute. I was laughing out loud and HAD to take a video. 

If you took the time to watch some or all of the videos from yesterday (or not), I hope you will take a minute and watch this one!!

P.S. If you're keeping up with us through a reader, check out some of the fun new things I've added to the site lately! Let me know what you think! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Sarah!! It's Brenda Cofer (Reece's mom & Katie Coppinger's aunt). Ok, I don't usually "stalk" people, must less leave comments on their page. But . . . I can't help myself. Jackson is absolutely adorable!!!! Just beautiful! Oops, Sorry, Jason, -- He is SO HANDSOME! : ) Just looked at yesterday's and today's videos --- Oh my goodness. He's precious. Man, the one when Jason tells his "little man" that he loves him and just wants to hold him, . . . . I just melted!! Y'all enjoy each and every moment with this precious gift from the Lord. : ) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops . . . . "Much less

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails