Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Almost Caught a Laugh

During the TN game on Saturday, one of the players (Rogers) made an AMAZING play and we all started cheering! I took Jackson's hands and clapped them together and said "YAAAAAY!!" over and over and out of no where he started LAUGHING!!! Oh my gosh we were so excited! His little mouth was open SO WIDE and he was grinning, and then he just laughed!

So later on Saturday night, we tried to re-create the moment, which is why I say "yay" 80,000 times. For that I apologize. And we didn't even get him to laugh on camera, but it's still pretty adorable.
Love this amazing child!! I can't wait until he laughs all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails