Monday, September 26, 2011

Right Now

Right now, my sweet baby boy is 12 weeks and 3 days old. 

His newborn baby hands have disappeared and he officially has chubby little boys hands - at least in my eyes.

He is a little chatterbox. Mostly "eh's" but a few "ah's" as well. 
(Sometimes "hi's" and "oh's" although I didn't get those on video.)

The weather is getting cooler and I'm breaking out my jeans.

Jason has MBA classes on Mondays and Thursdays and is getting closer everyday to graduating.

I have one more full week of maternity leave before I head back to work part-time. 

This is where we are RIGHT NOW -- 
I'm savoring it and don't want to miss a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails