Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Babies and Sleep - Your Advice!

Okay everyone! As Jackson approaches 3 months, I'm working towards have a more regimented nighttime/nap routine and hoping he will start sleeping through the night more. 

From 8-10 weeks he was sleeping 5-6 hours then 4 more after a late night feed - fabulous!! THEN 11 weeks hit and it became every 2 hours or so... yeesh. Now that he's at the 12 week mark, he's moved back up to 4 hours or so, but I would LOVE to get back to 5-6 hours (especially since I'm starting work next week!). 

So here's where I would love your advice. What worked with your family? There are several different "methods" - Baby Wise, The Baby Book, Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Child, etc. I'd love to hear your thoughts and advice on how to create consistent routines and get your babies to sleep well!


Let's hear it!

1 comment:

  1. I read healthy sleep habits, happy child and I loved it! And it is something that you can use as he grows.

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails