Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sanity and Smiles: January Recap

First month of my new Sanity and Smiles goals! I think they were much more doable for me! I'm really happy with what was accomplished this month, but the purpose was to help me really focus more on the relationships than the goals. Check!

Things that make me SANE:
*take down Christmas - done {thank goodness, because I don't think I could handle it if there was still Christmas stuff in our house right now!}
*save up coupons all month to be able to use them on a big shopping trip - done {pretty fun!}
*find a bench for our entry (and hang mirror above it) - umm... not so much. {You win some, you lose some. This one, I lost.} :)

Things that make me SMILE:
*lunch with 2 friends - done {once with Alex and once with both Walkers} :)
*dinner with 2 friends/couples - done {Geyers, Rochas, we also had dinner with the Walkers and Vanessa & Sam during January!}
*celebrate Sam's b'day! - done!
*read Comfort and Joy and A Voice in the Wind - done, and I read An Echo in the Darkness too! {read my review here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails