Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Under Construction}

Yesterday was probably the craziest baby construction day ever. Let me explain...

Not only did Little One dance around and play soccer in there ALL. DAY. LONG. but I also felt my stomach stretching throughout the day. What a strange sensation! I mean, let's face it - it's uncomfortable! Pretty much just like it sounds - my stomach STREEEEEEEETCHING with sharp pains every once in a while. Super weird.

But I wouldn't have it any other way. :) This temporary slight pain is preparing my body so that Baby can grow even more! (Praise the Lord for this wonderful miracle!)

The other new/weird thing was my uncomfortable-ness sleeping last night. I haven't really had any trouble sleeping so far (thank goodness!), but last night when I was turned on my side, my tummy was just PULLLLLLING and again, it was super uncomfortable. Now, my belly really isn't huge yet, so I definitely didn't expect to have to do this so early, but I had to get a pillow in the middle of the night to put under my tummy so that it wouldn't pull so much! CRAZY! I have a feeling it will be a nightly ritual now. :)

That's really all today. I just wanted to tell you (and have it written down) so I wouldn't forget. Only 12 more days until our next appointment!

(I just realized that I haven't fully updated you on our first failed attempt at finding out if Baby Lawhorn is a girl or a boy, so expect that tomorrow or Friday!)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails