Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Week 19}

How far along?: 19w1d (can't believe I'm almost halfway!)
How big is baby?: The size of a mango!
Weight gain/loss?: +5 lbs
Stretch marks?: Not yet.
Maternity clothes?: Wearing my BeBand with most of my work pants.
Sleep?: Still sleeping well.
Food cravings?: Sweets... preferably gelato, now that I've experienced that. Mmmmmm.
Gender?: Supposed to find out last Friday, but Little One didn't feel like revealing that... (full story to follow) :)
Movement?: Felt obvious movement for the first time last Tuesday (2/1)!! So crazy and amazing!
Belly button?: No different.
What do you miss?: Easily bending over. :) It's already getting hard!
What are you looking forward to this week?: Continuing to feel Baby Lawhorn movin' around! 
Completely thrilled that one of my best friends in the whole world will be experiencing this with me! YAY!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's going by so quickly! Your little bump is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happy is news to me! Congratulations...I saw your belly on Alex's sidebar!

    Congratulations!! Enjoy every minute of this wonderful time in your life!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails