Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Week 20}

(I'm turned a little more than I probably should have for this picture, so my belly looks a BIT bigger than it really is... especially since today at church I had like 5 people ask me if I'm sure I'm actually pregnant!)

How far along?: 20w1d - halfway there!
How big is baby?: The size of a cantaloupe!! Can you believe that?!
Weight gain/loss?: +5 lbs
Stretch marks?: Not yet.
Maternity clothes?: My BeBand is getting lots of use.
Sleep?: Still sleeping well.
Food cravings?: Ice cream this week. That's pretty typical right? :)
Gender?: Go for our next appt. on February 28th, so we'll see if Little One is being cooperative.
Movement?: Feeling probably 8-10 or more "thumps" every day. 
Belly button?: A little... wider? Yikes!
What do you miss?: Same as last week - easily bending over. It's already getting hard!
What are you looking forward to this week?: Being halfway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! you are halfway there, and I don't remember seeing that belly at church either! lol He/she better cooperate on the 28th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. Keep the weekly pictures coming. I love it

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails