Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day 2 - Hospital Stay


Update: First of all, thank you so much for your prayers and outpouring of love! We are so blessed to have such a strong community of friends and family supporting us. 
I am still pregnant!! This is good! I will be here until delivery, whether that is tomorrow or in 4 weeks (but no longer than 34 weeks). They were able to stop my contractions yesterday and I've just had a few sporadic ones this morning, so that is all good. 
Baby Grace's heartbeat is strong and we'll get to see her on ultrasound later today. And I just got a yummy breakfast tray!! Woo! I think that's all for now! 
(Oh, I still have no voice and a hacking cough. Which is awesome. So you can be praying for those little extras as well. )
We got to FaceTime with boys while they were at Grammy and Papa's house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails