Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 10

If you read yesterday's update, I went to bed with a little tenderness in my belly, but it was ALL GONE by the morning. So we're back to boring and uneventful! Woo hoo!!

Rachel, Nate, and the kiddos came by this morning and brought donuts! They hung out for a bit and then Jason brought MY kiddos down!! Jack was so excited to see Noah and Miller kept saying HI to Elaina. This was pre-donut-sugar-rush. 

Then the K's left and Jason and the boys hung out for a bit. It was really great to just have our whole little family together for a while. There were many moments where Jack and Miller were being silly that Jason and I just looked at each other and smiled. 

There were also a couple moments where a little correction sent Jack into a flood of tears. I know the whole situation has been hard on my little buddy, so we just loved on him and let him get it all out. 

Hanging out as a family.

And of course, if little boys want to mess up mommy's hair, then little boys get to mess up mommy's hair. They thought it was HILARIOUS, and let's be honest - my hair is the least of my worries these days. 

Right before the boys left, Ashley, Mike and Hank came by with a tote bag of goodies and lunch! You guys are great! Thanks for coming to see us!

Then it was time for my sweeties to leave. I did get a little sad when they left, but I knew they were headed out for more fun. They went to the zoo, which we haven't been able to do in a LONG time, so that was great!

I ate my yummy lunch and watched Pitch Perfect, then Susan, George, and Forrest came by with a sweet present (a TUTU for Grace!! Eeeeeeeek!!!!). It was great to catch up with them, and Papa George is just one of my favorite people in this world. 

Then I got this sent to me this evening. Man, I miss those boys. 

Oh and apparently Miller has been walking around talking to me and Grace on the phone. :) 

I had a weird thing happen earlier... My knees completely buckled on me and I almost fell. So that was a little scary. I realized I hadn't been out of bed as many times as I normally do, so now I'm super paranoid about getting up and stretching more frequently. 

Oh, the joys of being bedridden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails