Friday, October 7, 2011

Nursery Reveal - AGAIN!!

It's been a while since I showed you what the nursery looks like right now - EXACTLY 4 months, as a matter of fact.

When I did the BIG NURSERY REVEAL, you may (or may not) have noticed that I left out pictures of the wall where the changing table is... it just wasn't anything worth showing and I knew I wanted to do something different! So now I'm finally DONE with the nursery and I couldn't wait to show you.

Just for a refresher, this is what these two walls looked like when the nursery was a "clean slate". 

And NOW!! (Complete with baby in the bed.) We were using my old brown dresser as a changing table for Jackson, but it really wasn't wide enough for us to feel comfortable about it. So we went back to Children's Fair (where we got his crib) and bought the matching changing table. I am so happy we did - I love the way it completes the room (and it's much safer)!

My plans for the nursery showed you how I wanted to do a focal wall of frames above the changing table, and I finally did!
(sign from Rachel Turner, blue picture with Bible verse from Cara, 
Sofie the giraffe from Samantha, little wooden boy from Paula, 
baby booties made by Lynda Walker)

I saw this idea on Pinterest and really wanted to make it with
 Jackson's crib fabric! I LOVE how it turned out. 

We moved Jason's little blue dresser (from when he was a kid) into Jack's room and it works perfectly! We didn't even have to paint it! I also reworked the bookshelf and really like the way it looks now. And MAN OH MAN, I can't wait until little mister starts using his Bumbo chair. :)

So what do you think? Do you like the new changing table, 
nicknacks above it, and the little blue dresser? 

His room finally feels finished!!

2 comments:

  1. It looks SO wonderful! My favorite part (besides Jack, of course) is above the changing table-so personal and SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks fantastic! So warm and cozy. And I love that my gift is featured on the wall above the changing table - very cool!! Nice job, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails