Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Damron Family Reunion 2011

On October 15th, Jack and I went to the Damron Family Reunion in Whitwell, while Jason was out of town in Boise, ID with Granddaddy Lawhorn & Great Uncle Carroll Lee. We sure missed him, but we had a great time!
what a big 'ol boy!

with Aunt Jess

with Great Uncle Bob and Great Grandmother Cox

all the cousins (I think?)

a picture of everyone taking pictures

Mommy and Jack

my FAVORITE picture of the day - Jack with Uncle Hunter! Smiling like he just got a lollypop!

Patricia and I went with Hunter and Elizabeth to Ketner's Mill and walked around. Dumb me - I forgot to bring Jackson's stroller so we all traded off carrying him in his carseat (since he was sound asleep). Now everyone knows that I'm one tough cookie - Jack plus his carseat = 25lbs!

On our way back, we stopped at the cabin. It was so beautiful! I can't wait to go back there in a few weeks or so and take some pictures of the changing colors!

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts this week! I haven't forgotten about you all! Thanks for sticking with me and caring about what's going on with our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails