Birth: 7lbs 8oz, 21in long
1 Month: 9lbs 4oz, 22 3/4in long
2 Months: 11lbs 12oz, 24in long
3 Months: 13lbs 6oz, 25 3/4in long
Here's what Jack is up to at three months:
- Jack slept for 7 hours and 45 minutes the night before he turned 3 months!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! He's slept 6.5 and 7 hours the past two nights, so hopefully this is a trend moving forward. :)
- He loves looking at his feet, though he hasn't figured out how to grab them with his hands yet.
- He sticks his tongue in and out all the time and loves to talk!
- He hasn't laughed but a few times since his first laugh.
- He's been to the nursery at church several times and does really well!
And now a video of Jackson for his three month "mirthday":