Birth: 7lbs 8oz, 21in long
1 Month: 9lbs 4oz, 22 3/4in long
2 Months: 11lbs 12oz, 24in long
3 Months: 13lbs 6oz, 25 3/4in long
4 Months: 14lbs 6oz, 27 1/4in long
5 Months: 15lbs 9oz, 27 3/4in long
6 Months: 16 lbs 6oz, 28 1/4in long
7 Months: 17 lbs 0oz, 28 1/4in long
8 Months: 17 lbs 6oz, 28 1/4-1/2in long
Here is what Jack is up to at 8 Months:
- Jack got his FIRST TOOTH!!! On Feburary 13th, he just woke up and had his bottom left (right if you're looking at him) tooth coming through! And since I'm doing this so late, he actually got his SECOND TOOTH this morning (3/6/12)!! It's on the bottom too!
- He still eats like a champ and goes through two of the 3.5oz fruits or veggies in NO TIME! He had meat for the first time last week (chicken & apples) and he was a big fan! So far he likes everything... hopefully it will stay that way and he won't be picky like Mommy!
- At the beginning of Februrary he began to clap on his own! And now, when Daddy sings "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!" he starts clapping!! We love it. :)
- He has been saying "da-da" a lot more frequently and more on command (especially when DaDa asks him to!). Also in his vocabulary is "ba-ba" and "bwa-bwa", but no ma-ma yet. Earlier today he said "mmm" when we were getting out of the car and I almost had a conniption! Hopefully ma-ma will be soon. :)
- I told you that last month Jack was able to sit up, but now he is able to STAY sitting for a long time (here's a video I took of him sitting by himself in his room last week). And as you can see from the pictures above, he loves being able to play with blocks while sitting up.
- He is still napping 2x a day for typically 2 hours at a time, and is a little grumpy if he doesn't get a full nap in. I am trying my very best to be as productive as possible during that time, but also allowing myself to relax/nap if I need it.
- He is THE GREATEST BABY EVER!!!! And I'm allowed to say that, because this is my blog. The end.
And now for a video of Jackson for his eight month mirthday:
Oh, you sweet silly boy. You will be running before I know it!