Monday, March 12, 2012

Jack Lately

Here's what we've been up to lately, shown in pictures from my phone. 

(Sidenote... I love my iPhone, but I must have had REALLY high expectations on the quality of pictures it would take, because it's really not that great. Boo.)

Sitting outside in the grass! Not a fan... He looked perplexed the whole time we sat there. 

Eating meat for the first time! This was chicken & apples - he's a BIG fan! He loves all kinds of food so far.

Being silly in the bathtub!! I started messing with his hair, put it into a mohawk and took a picture (left). Then I realized that it had turned into a little loopy curl! So I had to take another one (right). :)

And snuggling after bath time. He is just the sweetest... 

Okay, so little man has discovered that he can scoot/army crawl under his exersaucer. He LOVES it. But the first few times he got under there, he was just stuck and I had to figure out a way to get him out without "bonking" him on his noggin. NOW, however, he can crawl in, play around, and crawl out. What a silly boy!

And finally, swinging at the playground!! It was SUPER SUPER windy on Friday when I put him in the swing, so he was cold and annoyed by the wind (or was it me that was cold and annoyed?). I wish I had had the foresight to video the first few pushes instead of trying to get a picture! He was giggling and so happy, but I could never capture it in my photos. He LOVES swinging! So one day soon when it's nice and not windy, we'll have to go back. 

Just some everyday normal life kind of stuff going on around here. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love his face in the grass pictures! He's like "really, Mom, what IS this stuff?!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, you're right! It didn't help that it was slightly damp too... :)

      Delete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails