Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jack Woke Up With a TOOTH!!

All my mommy friends have told me...


that one day your baby will just wake up... 


and all of a sudden have a tooth...

And they were right!!!


He was holding on to my hand yesterday morning, and he started to chew on my finger and I was like "OW! What was that??" and looked to find this little tooth bud!

My friend Katie told me just a few weeks ago to enjoy the sweet little "gummy grin", because once they have teeth it'll never look the same. So I really have been paying attention to his sweet smile and reveling in the "baby days". 

I'm so excited though! Our little man is growing up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails