Friday, February 10, 2012

Indoor Herb Garden

I had seen this pin on Pinterest about an egg crate herb garden, and knew I could do that!

Also, after my somewhat FAILED garden attempt two summers ago, I thought I would try to hone my green thumb by testing it out on this indoor (read: smaller and therefore hopefully easier) herb garden.

I followed the instructions on the Super Healthy Kids website but used my smaller 6 egg cardboard carton instead of a 12 egg foam container. 
I planted basil, cilantro, rosemary, and oregano! 
I can't wait to use these in some of our homemade dinners!!

Now, I won't mark this off my February goals list just yet... 
I'll wait until I actually see some herbs growing! :)

Hopefully my brown thumb doesn't ruin this nearly fool-proof garden... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails