Birth: 7lbs 8oz, 21in long
1 Month: 9lbs 4oz, 22 3/4in long
2 Months: 11lbs 12oz, 24in long
3 Months: 13lbs 6oz, 25 3/4in long
4 Months: 14lbs 6oz, 27 1/4in long
5 Months: 15lbs 9oz, 27 3/4in long
6 Months: 16 lbs 6oz, 28 1/4in long
7 Months: 17 lbs 0oz, 28 1/4in long
Love that sweet little curl.
Look at that long hair!
The window is much more interesting than you, Mom.
Faces faces faces! He was definitely chatting while I was taking these.
Here is what Jack is up to at 7 Months:
- As of two or three days ago, he has been saying "da da da" all the time! Then today, he's been saying "ba ba ba" too! (check out the video below) So stinkin' precious.
- Still loves to eat all the time, and just started eating "sitter" or 2nd foods, and 3.5oz per container instead of 2.5oz is right up his alley. (I have made some of his food, but scored some MAJOR bounty at Food Lion when they had their 50% off sale... so he'll be goin' Gerber for a while)
- In the last month, Jack has begun sitting by himself and scooting like crazy! It is so unbelievably fun around here! (Though I'm not ready for him to actually crawl yet...)
- We are on much more of a schedule this month (per my January goals). He wakes up and eat around 8am, naps at 10am, wakes and eats at 12pm, naps at 2pm, wakes and eats at 4pm, takes a short nap around 6pm (45min-1hr), wakes up and then goes to bed for the night around 8:30pm or so (waking around 2am or so to eat) and then starts over again!
- I've gotten really consistent with our bedtime routine of reading a story, saying prayers, and then putting him down sleepy but awake. He is CRAZY about the story Llama Llama Home With Mama, and let's face it - I love it too!!
And now for a video of Jackson for his seventh month mirthday;