Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spittin' and High Fives

This first video is from last night. Jack just decided that spitting - not exactly blowing bubbles, just spitting, is super fun. Sooooo stinkin' funny and as usual, he makes me laugh to the point where when I watch this again, I feel goofy, but so what? This kid makes my day EVERY DAY! :)

The other video is from last week (pre-haircut for Dash), and it's of little mister happily playing in his exersaucer, and me making kissing noises to make him laugh. My favorite part is his legs. And the fact that he performed under pressure.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I totally cracked up watching the first video. He's a mess! Love the onesie, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails