Monday, January 16, 2012

Closet Cleanup

A few weeks ago, Cara came over and offered to help me go through some of my clothes. And when I say "some of my clothes" I mean, she made me try on all my clothes. All of them! It was the best thing she could have made me do! 

There were so many things that I didn't like any more, didn't fit well (I got rid of about 3 bags of clothes), and just as many things that I thought didn't fit, that were actually cute! She helped me put together a bunch of outfits, so now when I open my closet, I don't say "I don't have anything to wear!"
the after photo
(we worked too furiously for me to remember to take a before picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails