Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Week 33}

Want to know more about Baby Lawhorn?

Check out the Our Baby page!

How far along?: 33w1d - only 7 weeks to go!
How big is baby?: the size of a honeydew, around 17-18in and 4-5 lbs.
Weight gain/loss?: +19 lbs
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Maternity clothes?: Every day, baby.
Sleep?: I'm still having a hard time getting comfortable and falling asleep, and now I'm waking up several times a night. A glimpse of what's to come, I've heard. :)
Food cravings?: Waffles... and cupcakes.
Gender?: Sweet baby BOY!
Movement?: Always moving! My doctor said that two weeks ago his head was up below my left side ribcage and his little bootie was down, but as of last FRIDAY, his head is down!! CRAZY!! (And what's even crazier, is that I think he moved that way on Thursday night before my appointment - I couldn't sleep a wink!
Belly button?: Sticking out, but what's funny now is that the rest of my belly is getting bigger and I'm starting to have an "innie" again.
What do you miss?: There is NOTHING that I miss that could possibly compare to the excitement of having our little guy.
What are you looking forward to this week?: We are hoping that our glider comes in this week, which could mean that we could be done with the nursery in the next week or so!! Updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails