Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Week 35}

Want to know more about Baby Lawhorn?
Check out the Our Baby page!
How far along?: 35w2d - only 5 weeks (or LESS) to go!
How big is baby?: the size of a honeydew, around 19-20in and ~5 lbs.
Weight gain/loss?: +21-22 lbs
Stretch marks?: Not that I've noticed.
Maternity clothes?: Every day, all the time, awww yeah.
Sleep?: Worse and worse... I'm either uncomfortable or I have to pee. Or both.
Food cravings?: Marshmallows and Hershey bars... but not really smores.  
Gender?: Sweet baby BOY!
Movement?: I was kind of under the impression that the movement would "slow down" a little as we near the end of the pregnancy, but alas, my squirmy worm still squirms!! :)
Belly button?: Pretty "out there" but I suppose it could be worse.
What do you miss?: There is NOTHING that I miss that could possibly compare to the excitement of having our little guy.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Well, next Tuesday we have our 36wk ultrasound!! So we get to see our little guy again for the first time since we found out he's a boy! (Here's hoping he's still a boy!)


1 comment:

  1. omg look at you! I LOVE IT! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE BELLY.. promise me something though. As much as you are ready and are going to become ready as each day passes the next few weeks. PLEASE love your belly.. You will miss it soo much you have no idea.. Rub it. Flaunt it. Take pics of it. Sing to it. Rub it. and Flaunt it some more.. REALLY .. listen to this advice because once you realize I am right.. it will be tooo late because you will be holding him in your arms.. Which you can do for the next 3 years or more! The belly only has 4 weeks at most left.. LOVE IT SARAH!!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails