Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Week 32}

Want to know more about Baby Lawhorn?
Check out the Our Baby page!

How far along?: 32w1d - only 8 weeks to go!!
How big is baby?: the size of a squash, around 15-17in and 3-4 lbs.
Weight gain/loss?: +16-17 lbs
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Maternity clothes?: Every day, baby.
Sleep?: I'm still having a hard time getting comfortable and falling asleep, and now I'm waking up several times a night. A glimpse of what's to come, I've heard. :)
Food cravings?: Still Panera IC Mochas or McDonald's Frappe Mochas. Yum-O!
Gender?: Sweet baby BOY!
Movement?: He's still just as squirmy as ever! I don't even count kicks or anything because I can't go 20 minutes without feeling him move!!
Belly button?: Hello world. I'm Sarah's belly button. Nice to meet you.
What do you miss?: There is NOTHING that I miss that could possibly compare to the excitement of having our little guy.
What are you looking forward to this week?: "Baby Overload Week" has begun!!! We had our FIRST baby shower last Saturday (post to follow!), childbirth class Tuesday and Thursday night, baby shower at work on Thursday, doctor's appointment Friday, and baby shower at my parents church this Saturday!! We are so excited about this week because it means we are one week closer to meeting Baby Lawhorn!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails