Monday, May 23, 2011

Baby Lawhorn {Week 34}

Want to know more about Baby Lawhorn?
Check out the Our Baby page!
How far along?: 34w1d - only 6 weeks (or LESS) to go!
How big is baby?: the size of a honeydew, around 19-20in and ~5 lbs.
Weight gain/loss?: +21 lbs
Stretch marks?: Not that I've noticed.
Maternity clothes?: Every day, baby. 
Sleep?: I wake up at 12am, 3am, and 6am... will this be baby's typical nursing hours? Hmmm...
Food cravings?: Pineapple Surf smoothies, fruit punch gatorade, and Moose Tracks ice cream.  
Gender?: Sweet baby BOY!
Movement?: He's still moving a good bit, and is STILL head down!! The doctor said she saw his entire arm sweep across my belly today at my appointment!
Belly button?: Sticking out, but I'm sure it still has "room to grow."
What do you miss?: There is NOTHING that I miss that could possibly compare to the excitement of having our little guy.
What are you looking forward to this week?: Finishing up the final touches in the nursery so I can post pictures next week!!
Ahhhh belly!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute and all belly! Love it. I crave Pineapple Surf smoothies too. Ha! Technically, the Strawberry Surf Rider smoothie from Jamba Juice (is there a Jamba Juice back East??). Anyway, yay for smoothies and ice cream with chocolate. Good luck with your last six weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails